Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Technology makes such an ugly mother

I'm a little overwhelmed with Joyce. For the next meeting I'm going to start reading it more than a day before the meeting. I thought the meeting was Thursday for some reason. Probably because all the others were. I knew it wasn't on NYE but I didn't process that...

Spam Scout got a ton of hits the other day from a website called stumbleupon.com. I've been checking it out this afternoon. Pretty cool site. Just pick "art" and do some stumbling. I found this image that way...



I cleaned up my desk at work...

Tomorrow I'm going to spend my day at work ending "7". I know I've said that many times over now. I really don't want it to carry over into 2010 in any way other than trying to get it published somewhere. We'll see if I can actually find someone crazy enough to do such a thing...

I think that my opinion of Skeletal Lamping has officially come 180. It's great. This track is one of many reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment