Friday, December 11, 2009

All the accusations were wrong

Great time last night. PMRob and NESF came over and we played some Simpson's Clue. The first game we didn't really understand the rules and as such we all kind of won. Nathan actually won, but we all knew who dunnit. The second game some how we all lost. Each of us made an accusation and we were all wrong. Then MNom showed up and PMRob had to head back. We got in a lil Scattegories action. Let it go forth from this day that Nutty Nougat is a legitimate thing and it is also found at parties (see previous post). All in all a great Thursday evening...

I really want to blog this picture that I got yesterday. It might be the greatest thing I've seen all season. Unfortunately I promised that I wouldn't. If I'd known how great it really was I'd never have agreed to that, but then I'd never have got to see it...

"THE CHEAP ASS X-MAS SPECTACULAR!!" is tonight. I'm excited to check out FEVER BREAK. If any of you aren't already going you should be...

I love that I get to see the Olympics everyday now. I didn't realize how much I'd missed them...

No comments:

Post a Comment