Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It never stops

Some times I feel like it's impossible for me to finish anything. I had the "wrap up" meeting with NESF last night about the 7 project. It's not over. I really shouldn't complain because the changes we talked about are going to take it from good to great. I'd just really like to get to a point with at least one project where I'm done. That's why I think that I'm going to break up the Metro project more than I originally intended. While it's going to be a novel in the end I'm just going to take it one story at a time and hopefully the sense of completion will encourage me to continue, instead of dragging on and then me getting discouraged. We'll see what happens.

However like I was saying after this revision it's going to be done. So then comes the step of trying to get it published. If any of you can think of a journal or review that you think it would work well it hit me up in the comments. Right now it was recommend that I start with Zyzzyva so I can get my first rejection out of the way quickly. Any other input would be greatly appreciated.

Finally a lil old skool pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment