Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am disappointed in Tiger Woods

I can't believe it. How could you Tiger?! I thought I knew you. I mean seriously, you could have at least told ME! I understand that you would want to keep it from your wife, but from me! I thought I was your BFF!! When I saw you were in a car crash I was genuinely concerned for your well being, then to find that it's because you were having a secret affair I was hurt and very very very disappointed. Needless to say, I'm not coming to dinner tomorrow. You'll have to find someone else to help you out of the hole you've dug yourself. Don't call me. Ever. And when you see me (which you might because I'm going to try to hook up with your soon to be x-wife ASAP) don't talk to me. Don't even look at me. You make me sick. The only advice I'll give you is to pray for forgiveness. Pray till your knees bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment