Monday, December 7, 2009

I just want one cup

I finally got to see the Huskies win! And win big. It was a great game. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come next season. Big thanks to PMRob...

Didn't do too much else this weekend. Spent most of the time hibernating in my apartment. Did two puzzles. Both of them were of boats. Its been almost a year since I'd done a puzzle. I actually really enjoyed it. There is something soothing about puzzling. I might have to go out and buy some new ones. I've done all the ones that I have a few times now...

I had a very vivid dream last night. I remembered all the details when I woke up but by the time I'd left my house to get on the bus it was gone. Usually that means that I'll remember flash images of it throughout the day. Well see...

Started reading "The Road". It's depressing but pretty good...

I've made two pots of coffee already this morning. Sad thing is that I've gotten to drink less than a cup so far. It really pisses me off that no one will make the coffee but everyone seems to know when it's fresh because by the time I get back in there all that's left is an inch of murky liquid plagued with grounds. Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment