Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas!!!

I hope that you all are enjoying your holiday. Mine was pretty good. Mass was strange, they had a new guy running the show that I wasn't as into as the old guy. But going to Des Moines was great. Spent the morning with the family. Dad made a KILLER breakfast. Then he dominated a game of Settlers. I'm still irritated about him blocking my nine ;) But I'm going to overlook it because it's Christmas and he laid off in the second game. Then we were going to try to catch a movie but Avatar was sold out. In the future when I want to see a movie on Christmas I'm going to pick up the tickets a week in advance. Anywho...

I just wanted to wish you all a Happpy Christmas. And now that moment I'm sure that you've all been waiting for. Christina Aguilera!!!!

1 comment:

  1. baby movie link? I think not... thanks for the thought anon. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete