Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CONFERM RECIET

I've been having stomach pains today. I'm not sure if it's because I ate something that doesn't like me or what. It makes me feel like Winston Smith....

Work is very busy and people are idiots...

"While We Wait For The Others" didn't get the top spot in Pitchforks 100 Best Tracks 2009 list. It wasn't even in the top ten. I think this is a total fail on their part. My Girls is a great cut and I don't disagree with it's placement on the top. I just think they overlooked Grizzly Bear...

In my dream last night I was going to Highline Community College. The school had been replaced with a strip mall and movie theater. I was there with AK, my dad and my stepmom. We were going to watch a movie, but I had to be somewhere. I couldn't understand why I was there when I had some place else to be. Then I was in Federal Way climbing up a steep hill covered in rocks and foliage. When I reached the top there was a bus waiting for me. I got on the bus and it took me back to the strip mall. I tried to tell the driver to stop, but he didn't...

If you're thinking about prowlin' around Kelso, think again...

They convicted Naveed Haq finally. I hope that this marks some sense of closure for the families of the victims. The sad part is that it reminds me when these things didn't seem to be a regular occurrence...

"Under the spreading chestnut tree
I sold you and you sold me"...

There is only one thing that I really want this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment