Thursday, December 10, 2009

I might have to make a wood carving of Shrek squirting the twilight

I'm bored with Twilight. I was at the gas station and they're selling New Moon calendars. Everywhere I go it's something. I wish that just once one of these fads would involve something that actually makes society better and not just another mind numbing vice...

I got a Squirt at the Shell station. I really like Squirt. I drink it regularly. I find it very refreshing. I also like that slight tang it has. I have started all of these sentences with "I". I might continue it. I could go on for a while. I think it might get old though. I should stop...

I watched the Shrek holiday special on ABC last night, no idea why. It wasn't really anything special. Maybe it'd have been funnier to me if I'd seen any of the Shrek movies, but I haven't. It was mostly just something to fill the empty noise while I completed The Last Supper jigsaw puzzle. Great puzzle.

Someone stole the totem pole in West Seattle on 35th. It makes me sad. But it also makes me think that I should take a wood carving class. That would be cool. Then I could make my own totem poles. They'd be amazing...

There are a lot of things in this world that make me giggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment