Friday, December 4, 2009

It's getting real festive up in here

The older I get the more I find I like things that I used to loathe. Like holiday music. 5 year I couldn't stand it. Go back a couple more years and it made me want to kill people and dance around wearing their skin. However this year I actively made an effort to listen to more holiday sounds. Maybe it's because I don't work retail anymore. Maybe it's because I'm being more 'american'. Maybe it has something to do with a chemical reaction in my brain that has changed over time. Either way, I can't get enough of it...

Tim Ruskell is out as the Seahawks GM, thank the maker. Lets hope that they're serious about getting Holmgren in there. Maybe then we'll end up with a decent team again...

The only thing that I've found better that holiday music today was pitchforks collection of Neutral Milk Hotel videos from back in 98. Y'all should check em out. It's the good stuff...

Going to the Huskies game tomorrow. GO DAWGS!!! The unfortunate thing is that they'll probably lose. I've been to one game every year for the past 4 or 5 years and I've never seen them win. I usually see them get stomped. But that was pre-Sark...

Well I guess I'll keep this one short since everyone thought yesterdays post was a little wordy. Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment