Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"She forgets about the fear"

"When she's high"...

Speaking of hats. I was on the 7 after work last night and there was a younger guy wearing a teal green trucker hat. In permanent marker the words "NO MONEY NO HONEY" were written on the front of it. I wanted to take a picture of him, but thought that might be a little strange. I also have long thought it a bad idea to photograph anyone on the 7, there's no way to gauge how violent the response might be...

I have to stop this for a moment, even though I just started. Time for lunch with pops...

Got back from lunch and stared a crossword. I've never done one with so many zzzzzz's. I'd also like to point out that I haven't got the friendly little "SOLVED" message from the NYTimes puzzle in a while. I know that I solved it right, it just doesn't recognize it. It's a little disappointing...

It's a marvelous 54 degrees here in Seattle today. This is exactly how it should be all winter. Cool and rainy. Not a lot of rain. Just that nice drizzle....

No comments:

Post a Comment