Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm a fat ass alcoholic what of it bitch!?

Well maybe I'm not as big of an alcoholic as that title makes it out to be, but who cares if I am. This is all in response to the first "flame" post I got on yesterdays blog. Y'all should check it out. My favorite part is that it totally comes out of left field. If you want to go after my drinking why not pick a post that's about drinking? Could have picked one where I mention cooking or eating to nail me about the weight. But no. In all seriousness though if you want to attack me personally just come out and do it, don't hide behind "anonymous". It makes you look like a pussy ass douchebag.

Good thing that I know I'm better than you or that might have actually made me feel bad about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment