Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Degeneration

They shot the cop killer this morning. Hopefully this gives some sense of closure for the families affected by this tragedy and they can start to piece together what's left of their lives. I totally agree with PMRob in that anyone found to have been aiding the man in eluding the police should now be charged with four counts of murder and go on trial immediately. We need to send a message to any criminals out there that this is not going to be tolerated and there are EXTREME consequences. If we don't these acts of domestic terrorism will continue to plague our society...

Loneliness is contagious....

My aralia tree is thriving. It brings me great joy. Hopefully it will continue it's expansion and soon grow to be 5 feet tall. That would bring me even greater joy...

Work is busy. One of the few remaining sales people is out, so it's a bit crazy. The real irritating part is one particular customer who thinks he's funny. He'll call up and complain about how I'm never at my desk, when in actuality I haven't gone anywhere I've just been on the phone with other customers. It's the exact bullshit I complained to my boss about when they decided to not hire a new sales person when I was told "It'll be alright." It's far from alright if it's irritated me enough to bitch about it here. At the same time I'm just saying to hell with it all and blogging as I'm on the phone with him while he thinks I'm "researching" something...

Here's a little something else I was "researching":



And here's a little something that I wrote a bit earlier for the 2x4ster:

"Facebook just recommended that I write on your wall to make your Facebook experience better. So I figure "what the hell". Have you heard about the monkey's that lived in the clouds? They had 10 fingers and 10 toes just like us. But unlike us they had very long tails that stretch across the skies in a web that covered the entire planet. They lived this way for many many years until the invent of the aeroplane. It was a hundred years ago or so when they realized that they might have to leave their home in the sky because it was only a matter of time before we (humans) used our flying machines to unknowingly shred their tails to nothingness. So as the Wright brothers were performing their first flight the monkeys were building a vast underwater city in which they could live peacefully without fear of accidental death. They all flocked to this underwater eden where they still live. The problem in the end wasn't for them, but for us. Turns out that the monkey tails doubled as a form of second ozone, keeping our planet nice and cool. I talked with one of the representatives of the monkey people and they are aware of this dilemma. However their democratically elected officials have decided that we're just getting what we deserve and in the end hotter temps mean more water for them to spread out in. The conversation ended when their representative spit in my face, gave me the finger, threw some of his fresh feces at me and told me that I'm going to get whats coming to me. This didn't go over so well. I decided that as an ambassador for all mankind I should act in a manner that showcases humanity in it's truest form. So I grabbed a machete hacked off his tail and set him on fire. Then I ran to the next monkey and repeated this action. And again until all the monkeys were burning tail-less carcasses. I guess what I'm trying to say is: would you like to come over for some monkey tail soup?"

No comments:

Post a Comment