Monday, January 4, 2010

Back at it

The holidays are over and much like everyone else I'm getting settled back into work. It's depressing to think that it's 6 months before another holiday. I think that I'm going to have to plan a vacation between now and then...

NYE was good. Spent it with a bunch of friends out in Lake City slumber party style. The rest of the weekend was fairly low key. Nursed a hang over and then went out to a going away party for MNom. Sunday was spent watching football all day. The Seahawks make me want to cry, even though yesterdays game wasn't nearly as bad as some of the prior slaughterings. Oh well, maybe next year. As for now GO EAGLES!!!...


What do you write in a cover letter to an editor who openly admits to not reading them?...

I need to decide which project I'm going to be working on this year. I'm torn between a few of them. It'll probably end up being Metro since I didn't get as much done as I'd have liked at the end of last year. Part of me feels like starting something completely new though. I dunno, bah...

Read this morning that Radiohead is back in the studio. That's the best news that I've heard thus far this year. Hopefully we'll see something new from them in 2010...

Last year I had 333 blog posts. Up from 55 in 2008. Makes me wonder how many there will be in 2010...

Speaking of 2010. There has been some discussion about how to say it. Is it "twenty ten" or "two thousand ten"? I'm voting for "twenty ten". Less syllables. At the same time, how is this making it's way into the evening news? Say it however you feel more comfortable. It means the same damn thing: Winter Olympics, FIFA World Cup and Census...

I can't wait for the Olympics...

No comments:

Post a Comment