Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mobile blog 2

So my sister didn't answer my phone call. I've been trying to think of what she could possibly be doing that's more important than answering my call about nothing. I think I figured it out.

The way I see it she must have been on the train home and some guy started hitting on her. She politely side stepped his advances but his determination was unwavered til she busted out with some telekenetic craziness. With just a raising of her eyebrow he was pinned to the roof of the car and screaming for mercy as his wind pipe was violently opening and closing at her discretion. Everyone on the train was cheering.

As she exited the train the swat team was waiting in full armor. They tried to detain her but she convinced them she wasn't who they were looking for. You see she also has an overwhelming power of persuasion.

Have I told you all that I have the most awesome sister ever?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. You are psychic! Or psycho. Or both. I'm not sure exactly. ;)

    ReplyDelete