Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I thought it was Wednesday until an hour ago...

I've been thinking about changing my email address. It'd be a lot harder than I thought. Everything I do online it seems is tied to my gmail account. I wish Google would just let me switch it all over easily. Doesn't seem too likely...

I need to figure out what I'm going to do for my birthday this year. I'm not even sure what I want from my birthday this year. It's on Easter this year. Maybe I'll have to dress up like a giant bunny and go around tormenting children. Either that or I reenact the passion. Both could be interesting...

Sound like I might be getting a G1 tonight. We'll have to see. I'm cautiously optimistic...

Work sucks today. Way too busy. I guess I should quit doing this and check my voicemail. I'd rather ramble on a while though...

No comments:

Post a Comment