Thursday, January 28, 2010

MS Walk - it's on!

Living in Seattle mean a lot of different things. Unfortunately one of those things is living in a part of the world with an extremely high number of MS cases. I personally know multiple people who are battling this debilitating disease, including a member of my family. In order to take a more proactive stance in helping to raise awareness and funds for research I'm doing the Walk MS in April.

I started a team today and already have a couple other people signed up to participate with me and a bunch more interested.

There's a couple of things that you can do to help out:

DONATE:
You can donate money to the cause on their website. Using that link makes sure that it goes towards my personal and team goal, $250 and $2K respectively. No amount is too small!!! (well I think that the minimum is $5)

JOIN:
I encourage all of you to join my team! You can join by following the link. Once there you can click on the "join team" button at the top of the team members list. I'm going to be working on some idea for team activities and such. If you have an idea let me know, I'm open to any and all.

Thanks to everyone for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could participate but happy to donate!

    Also that jive video is awesome, hilarious but also interestingly informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ElizaBeth!!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete