Friday, January 8, 2010

Bumble bumble bumble bee


So I might trail off from blogging next week. I'm going to be assisting in the training of our new employee and I don't think that I want to blog with someone looking over my shoulder. But you never know. I might have to blog the whole experience. Actually Twitter is probably better for that. So even if I'm not putting up new posts keep an eye on my Twitter feed. It could be good...

Woodland Park Zoo is planning on closing the Nocturnal House. It's really a sad day. My favorite animal, the Ocelot, lives there, along with all kinds of other great animals like vampire bats, armadillos and sloths. Sunday there is an event scheduled to show support for the exhibit. You can find info here. Also join the FB group so that the Zoo realizes how many people don't want this exhibit to go... *The Ocelot does not live there. I was mistaken. When I got to the zoo it turns out that the Ocelot might be moving into the rain forest exhibit and is current in the house next to the Komodo Dragons, those things are awesome. However the bushbabies do live in the nocturnal house and are pretty awesome. It'll be sad to see it go...

Jim Mora is out as the Seahawks head coach. I don't really understand why they'd fire him before even hiring a new GM. I kinda hope whoever the new GM is just goes out and rehires him. He was given the same group as Holmgren had in his last season and came up with a 5-11 record compared to Mikes 4-12. To me it sounds like a bad team, not a bad coach. What the hawks really need to do is put together a decent offensive line and figure out what the long term situation with Matt Hasselbeck is. I'm still crossing my fingers that we're going to see Jake Locker in a hawks uniform in a couple years...

This plant continues to bring me unprecedented happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment