Monday, January 18, 2010

Rapid Fire

Went on a mini amazon spree this morning. Got "Slanted and Enchanted" and "Crooked Rain Crook Rain" reissues along with Lost season 5. I can't wait for it all to arrive...

Mad props to Dr. King...

Speaking of Lost - 15 days...

Blair and Bush's understanding about Iraq wasn't "signed in blood". Too bad. That would have been all too fitting if it were...

Friday was mad crazy. Went out with JonnyD and TK. Good times. Five Spot, Fun House, Redwood. The window in Jonny's car does roll down so I had to open the door to hoot some fools. "WHITE CENTER BITCH WHAT!?!?!"...

I'm completely done with Palin. Why couldn't she just fade away into great northern wilderness?...

Kicked it with the fam Saturday. Was supposed to have lunch with Grandma but she was feeling off and we're going to have to reschedule. But I got to have lunch with pops and the sister instead. Good times...

Fascism isn't the answer...

There is an Optimus Prime Potatohead. I have to own one...

Supposed to be getting a tv stand from PMRob today. We'll see if it happens...

I was leaving work on Friday and a kid right in front of me was smoking marijuana out of a small one hitter. Each time he took a toke he'd crouch down trying to conceal the action with his jacket. That didn't change the fact that the whole bus smelt like someone smoking weed and everyone knew it was him when he'd exhale a plume of smoke. Part of me felt like I should've told the kid his discretion was just wasted effort since everyone knew what's going on and besides its the 7- no one cares...

This video is kinda lame, but the song is great...

No comments:

Post a Comment