Monday, October 12, 2009

Woven Illusions

I had the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time. I didn't do anything, including answer my phone. I watched an unhealthy amount of football. Finished the third disc of Final Fantasy VIII (love that game). And otherwise kept a low profile...

There are times in the day that I'll go ask my boss a question. Not because I don't know how to accomplish it, but more that I just want to seem busy. It also seems to give him a sense of wellbeing and purpose. Oh the illusions we weave...

HAWKS!!! I'm glad to see that the return of Hasslebeck led to a shut out victory. Now we just need 10 more like that and I'll be a happy 12th fan...

"Meet a Bigot". Mad props go to the man holding up the sign. You all could probably have guessed this but I support Ref 71. I think that it should be approved and I think that it's absurd that we have to vote on honoring the rights of individuals. I strongly urge everyone out there to stand up this November and make the statement that Washington state is not a home for narrow minded bigots who want to deny people basic rights to others because of their sexual orientation or age...

For any of you who are curious it IS legal to own a turtle in the City of Seattle. Not sure why that came up, but it did...

Something is happening here at work and I'm not sure what it is yet, but I think everything is about to change...

My plastic glow-in-the-dark Jesus is broken. Well he's not broken but the chain that attached him to my keys is. Now he just looms over my telephone at work. He brings me happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment