Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Dream Within A Dream

I saw "Where the Wild Things Are" last night. Good flick. It'd been a long time (at least 18 months) since I'd been to the cinema. It was well worth it. I don't think that the enormity of the Wild Things will come across as well on the small screen...

The horse fucker is at it again. I think that we need to come up with a serious solution for this guy. It's not painfully apparent that he's not going to stop. I think some sort of mental institution is in order. Mans not right in the head if he's wanting it from a horse. Yuck...

The city is claiming that they're going to have a better snow response this year. You all might remember what happened last year, it was horrid. I like that they're going to be more prepared but I'm hoping we just don't get any snow. Heard the other day it's already snowed in a good chunk of the country and it's not even a month into FALL. Don't worry though, our climate isn't changing. We're just being punished...

There is one question that I'd love to hear Oprah ask Sarah Palin: "Do you consider yourself a 'cougar'?"...

I'd gettin' might impatient waiting on a new Outkast album. I might have to go down to Atlanta and ruffle some feathers. I'm not sure it would do any good, but it might calm me down for a few weeks. Doubtful though. It'd probably just further incite my growing rage...

Last night I had a strange dream that I don't really remember. The one thing that I do remember was waking up and thinking "did I just have a dream within a dream?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment