Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"There's going to be swift action"

Got to work this morning and had a strange desire to hear some Offspring. I haven't listen to any in years, probably close to 10. It's not as good as I remember it but there is still a sort of nostalgia...

Successfully accomplished two loads of laundry last night. Sad part to this story is that I have at least two more that I need to do. I am really considering hiring someone to do it, along with all the other things that I don't like doing it...

NESF just queried as to whether any of my bosses read my blog. I really hope that they do...

Governator's wife got caught on camera driving while talking on her cell phone. He responded to the TMZ shot by tweetin' "Thanks for bringing her violations to my attention, @harveylevintmz. There's going to be swift action." I'd like to know what he means by "swift action". Seriously though, is he going to take her cell phone away?...

The ficus is dead. I don't think it's coming back. I'm going to donate it to our shipping department. I don't know why but that really amuses me...

Had a very epic dream last night, but only remember small bits and pieces. The most vivid of which I was in the U-Dist. I'd some how stranded myself there and I needed someone to bring me a car. I had no idea who to call and starting systematically calling everyone in my phone. Finally I called Ralian and he was responsive. Told me that he was heading out of town with NESF but he could bring me a van. I waited around for a little while. People that I know came and went. When Ralian arrived he was angry. He started throwing things and screaming but I couldn't understand anything he was saying. He parked the van, I think it was a Lumina, in the middle of the road and then took off in his car that NESF was piloting. Confused but pleased I hopped in the van only to find that he didn't leave me the keys. Now to make matters worse there was a line of cars piling up behind me. I called him back and told him that he failed to leave the keys at which point he just cackled and hung up on me. I started to panic and was looking for some way to get the car out of the road. I released the e-brake but the car wouldn't budge at all. I got out to find someone to help me with a little push and as I got about 5 feet from the vehicle it started moving forward. I rushed back to try to stop it, but my efforts were in vain. The car took off and plowed right into the back of a parked car which then slammed into a nearby building. Complete panic set in. Ralian showed up with the key dangling from his fingers. All he said was, "you haven't had it for even an hour and you've caused a multiple car pile up? Well you'd better get the hell out of here now before that guy makes it down here" He pointed to the man that he was referring to. He was a large man, over 6'6" and built like a brick shit house. I could see his silhouette in the window on the second floor of the house and he was loading a shotgun. I rushed into the van, started the engine, said a small prayer that it worked and took off just as the man was bursting out the front door. He fired two shots that both missed as I sped off onto the freeway...

No comments:

Post a Comment