Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Motivationally challenged with hints of morality

I'm struggling to find motivation today. And it's not just for work related things. I'm finding it difficult to write this blog. For thirty minutes now I've had the window open and I keep looking at it and then going on to something else in hopes of finding something to inspire me. I'm not having much luck...

Oh wait, I know what I'll tell you about. Over the weekend I was tending to PMRob's fish. I was very tempted to steal something from him, a gnome. I've plotted to steal this gnome for many years. So far I've not schemed up anything productive enough to get it out the door of his place. While I was there to feed the fish I thought about it. I stared into the gnomes eyes and contemplated how easy it would be to just take it with me right then and there. There was nothing and no one to stop me. Except my conscious. I guess it was just too easy...

3 comments:

  1. And that is what they call character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had i not said "...and dont steal anything" I can only assume what the state of my worldly possessions would have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd have come home to an empty apartment.

    ReplyDelete