Friday, October 9, 2009

Right off the bat today

I haven't even been at my desk for five minutes and I've got all kinds of things to talk about...

Congrats Mr. President on the Noble Peace Prize. This may be a double edged sword though. We all knew that the world was paying close attention to how you plan to change the US image and I think this is their way of holding you accountable. First and foremost you need to bar the gates on Gitmo. If this doesn't happen soon I think that you're going to see a backlash. You've proposed so lofty goals and I believe that you can accomplish them, now is the time to start completing these tasks. There isn't a moment to waste...

Marge Simpson, I didn't know you had it in ya. I always knew that you had a wild side: that time you and Homer rock'd the cashbah in farmers barn, when you two snuggled in the mini golf windmill, and when you were mutated into a half-woman half-cat by Dr. Hibbert your true animal instincts really took over. Now you're going to be on the cover of playboy! I can only imagine what the family will say! I assume Bart won't gripe (luckily he only has access to "Play Dude"), Maggie will just suck on her pacifier, your sisters will be unbelievably jealous, Homer won't realize until he sees all the guys at the power plant oglin' ya, and Lisa, oh Lisa, she's going to rip you apart. Nonetheless, good show...

I am using all my restraint right now to not go off about Somni-451 and ruin Cloud Atlas for you all. It's so good. Oh man. I couldn't believe that Papa Song's...I'll hold my tongue...

No comments:

Post a Comment