Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sup Blog

I want to start off today by giving a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Internet. 40 years ago today it was "born". I can't even imagine my life without it...

I'm glad that the sounders made the playoffs, but I'm not looking forward to fighting my way home through the scene that is sure to surrounds the stadium...

Metro's website is down. I think it has been for a couple days now. It's very frustrating. Makes me want to slash things, like bus tires. But I won't because what good would that do?...

Apparently dolphins are being caught in our warehouse. Initially I was against the idea of catching dolphins. Then I thought about it. If a dolphin somehow finds itself in the warehouse here at work I think that it needs to be caught. Who knows what kind of havoc it could cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment