Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back to the Nitty Gritty

Well now that we all know what this is about I'll get back to it...

The Google is reppin' a bar code today. I like it. I think that the increased number of "special" google headers is a good thing. It's still simple, but they're also able to honor different events and people. "A for effort and a B for delivery"...

I really need to do some laundry. I haven't since I moved and I'm almost out of clothes. I'm down to wearing underpants that aren't my favorite. Hopefully I make it through the day without too much unpleasantness. But I assure you the firs thing I'm doing when I get home is laundry, then video games, then more laundry, then I'll probably eat something, then a whole lot more video games, how about a little Simpsons Season 3, then some more laundry, then I'll sleep. This information may seem meaningless now, but later on you'll be glad to have received it...

Cloud Atlas!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying this book. About half way through and it's amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it to all of you. I can't believe that it sat on my bookshelf for 18 months before I gave it a chance...

I had a dream last night that I lived in a tree. There wasn't a treehouse or anything, I just lived in a tree. Birds and squirrels were my friends. I distinctly remember looking over the edge of one of the massive branches and realizing how high up I was. The altitude cause a sort of vertigo and the ground seemed to spin like a hypnotic wheel. I quickly laid on the branch and held on as tightly as I could. That's all I remember...

I think that Roman Polanski deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life. I have no sympathy for chi-mo's regardless of what they have to offer the world...

Fall is here. It's glorious. When I control the weather it will be like this everyday. Unless you're somewhere that's pissing me off. Then I'd send all kinds of nonsense your way. Best to stay in the PNW. It'd take something big for me to negatively effect myself to enact vengeance. Not saying that it won't happen, because it might...

I just realized that I didn't give mad props to the NESF for putting together that killer pic of the watusi-wannabe. But don't despair I intend to atone for my mistakes. Here goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment