Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're all gonna die out here

This town is so hot. They're saying that we could break the overall high temperature ever recorded. It's horrid. Last night in an effort to find ways to keep the house cool I shaded out all the windows and pried open the windows in the living room. I'd really love to kick the person that painted all the windows shut...

I really need to make a list of all the things I have left to do for the festival. I feel like something major is being over looked, but I usually feel that way it seems...

I can't get enough Blur. There are two things that I listen to when the mercury rises: blur and outkast. Nothing better...

I like the President's style. Like this whole nonsense between Gates and Crowley. So on Thursday both men will be joining the President in the White House for a meeting "about having a beer and de-escalation." This is great. If I had beef with someone thats how I'd go about solving it. Nice work Obama, but it does make me wonder...What kind of beer will they drink? Do they have a tap system in the White House or is it going to be served from bottles? Could the President make the mistake of serving macro brewed swill and only inflame the situation more? Hopefully we'll learn the answers to these questions and many more in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment