Friday, July 10, 2009

I miss my AK

Today sucks. Everything seems to have imploded on its self at work this morning. The dust has settled and now I'm just bored with it all. I'm really starting to think that I need a new job. I just wish the job market wasn't so bad...

My ficus is still dying it seems. Whatever I do it doesn't seem to get better. More and more leaves fall off. It may be time to give up on it. I just have a tough time believing that it can't come back...

I want to give a public shout out to Sharp for currently placing in standings for "Washington Homebrewer of the Year". I intend to make it my personal goal that you participate in as many competitions as it takes for you to bring the gold back to Lucile Street...

I miss my AK. I really hope that she comes down this weekend. Her unwavering cynicism is just what I need to put my life back into perspective...

I wish it was 7pm already so I could be far away from this office and on the brink of global domination...

No comments:

Post a Comment