Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The rivers of the world will run red

FML. Work is horrid. We lost one of the sales people and they aren't replacing him. My boss said that it would be fine because he's going to pick up the slack. So far he's done nothing but make my job harder because he doesn't seem to know what he's doing (when he's actually here). Bah...

It's my sisters birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! She's such an awesome person. I don't know what I'd do without her...

I've been listening to a lot of Tool lately. Maybe it's because I'm frustrated with life. Maybe it's because they are amazing musicians who have redefined themselves many times over with each attempt suggesting that what once appeared perfect can still be improved upon. Maybe it's both...

I'm playing Risk on Friday. So far the trash talking has been extreme. I'm really looking forward to it. A side note to any of you guys that will be there: You're going down. My armies are ready. We will not fail in our ambitions. You will all submit. The rivers of the world will run red with your blood. See ya on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment