Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I can't stand it anymore

I'm going to costco today. I'm going to buy so much food and then sit at home and eat it all in one long continuous sitting. Maybe I should schedule a colon cleaning now...

I'm going impatient for new Flaming Lips and Circulatory System...

I love random on my iPod. When would I ever think to follow up 2pac's "Fuck the World" with Bob Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man"?...

I'm also going to hit up home depot. Get some wood. Make a picnic table. Hopefully it turns out well. I've never build one before. I think I can do it though...

I have the best Dad ever. He's driving me all these places tonight...

I got the next disc of Lost to watch tonight. I can't wait. Actually if they have a good price on it at costco I might just buy the first season, maybe the second one too...

I was warned this morning that today was going to be hellish, but I didn't think it was going to be this bad...

West side...

1 comment:

  1. Your dad seriously rocks. I'm so glad he's my dad too.

    ReplyDelete