Thursday, July 16, 2009

How are you?

I've become obsessed. Lost. I can't get enough. I have so many questions!!! Is Claire's baby the Antichrist? What'd Locke find in the woods? Is the Danielle really insane? Does Ethan eat people? Where the hell did that polar bear come from!? It's gotten so bad I just ordered seasons 2, 3 and 4 so that I don't have to wait for netflix to get the answers I want. I'm hoping to find a local place to get season one so I don't have to wait for shipping. Anyone who isn't familiar with the show I have two suggestions. First, start watching it now! It's amazing. Second, you might not want to read any of my post labeled "Lost" in case I get overly excited and start giving it all away...








I bought the wood last night to build the picnic table. I think I'm going to hit up Lowe's on my lunch break to get the bolts and stuff. If I'm really on the ball I'll get the thing built tonight. We'll see. It would be good since I'm going to have some peeps over for a BBQ. It will definitely be ready for the festival...

Oh the festival. It's only 15 days away. I hope we're ready. I also feel like I'm forgetting something major (the image that follows is the number one google image for "forgetting something major)...

No comments:

Post a Comment