Friday, July 10, 2009

Damn girl, your land is loaded.

I slept horribly last night. I woke up about every 45 minutes all night long. Usually that leads to vivid dreams but not so. I only remember two parts of my dream last night. The first I was buying something in a retail store. I was up at the cash register and they were trying to ring it up but it was marked with multiple price tags. The price tags ranged from $65.00 to $40,000. Finally it was agreed upon that I pay $2000.98 and I began to line out bills on the counter. I didn't pay in just one form of currency though. I had Euros, Dollars, Pesos, Pounds, well you get the idea. It took forever to count it because I had to calculate the exchange rate in my head leading me to restart half a dozen times. There was a lot of chaos. As soon as I was happy with the count I took the product and walked out while the clerk was still trying to count the haphazard piles of currency. The other thing that I remember is riding on a bus. The route went along a body of water, but not one that was familiar to me. I was only one of a few people on the bus. The only other notable thing was that I was wearing tennis shoes. Something I haven't done in a very long time now...

No comments:

Post a Comment