Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It is happening again

Well not exactly like before. There's no pick ax this time. About 9 o'clock last night my left foot started to hurt (I broke my right foot). So I grabbed an ice pack, strapped it on and tried to sleep. As the night continued the pain grew along with the size of my foot. I woke up and could hardly walk. The worst part is that I have no idea what I might have done to it. I was fine yesterday. No problems walking home from the bus after work even. All I did last night was lay in bed and watch Lost. I'm going to the doctor today. Hopefully it's nothing and goes away quickly. My coworkers have me a little concerned about spiders though. I don't want to loose my foot because some little bug needed a meal or worse a place to incubate their young. Argh, I just need to stop thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment