Monday, July 27, 2009

I guess I am a scout - So I should find a way out

I can't get enough of The Whale Song. It's genius...

This week is crunch time for the Festival. If you're coming check out this post to get the latest update!...

I had a very strange dream over the weekend. I was going to the bank, but for some reason I couldn't find one in Seattle and had to take a bus to Portland. Once we got there the bus drove down these alleys for miles. I was frantic that at some point I'd miss the bank, but luckily the bus allowed me to depart right in front of the door. The building was dilapidated and appeared more like a crack house than a bank. Once I got inside there was a large rotunda where many people were all standing about. At first I thought they were all in line, until I realized that none of the tellers were occupied. I moved to speak with one and tripped over a small step that led into what appeared to be a pit of sort that was lined with tellers. I went up to the most non offensive looking window and a woman was there to help me, or so I thought. When I reached her everything went wrong. I didn't have my account number so she confiscated my debit card and cut it to pieces in front of me. Then I deposited a check and attempted to withdraw some of the funds. I was told that I could only take out $300, which I said I would like to do. She then excused herself for a moment and went to speak with someone who appeared to be the manager. His face was tattoo'd and the sleeves of his suit were cut off at the shoulder. They both leered at me as if they were deciding how to take me down. Finally he nodded and she returned to the window. She then told me that my withdrawal had been approved. She then then took $300 in unrolled change and threw it at me. It went everywhere. I rushed to pick it all up, thinking that other patrons were going to try to get it first. When I looked up I realized that I was the only one in the "pit" and all the other people in the bank, customer, employees, everyone was staring at me...





Got a bunch of beer kegged this weekend. It's a good thing...

Well I know I was a scout. I should've found a way out. So everyone could find a way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment