Monday, July 13, 2009

If you risk the party food you might get Lost...

I had a very low key weekend...

Played RISK. I lost. Well I pretty much did it to myself. Probably too much wine. I'm also not the best war leader. I'm more of a peacemonger. So when it all starts to hit the fan I buckle. Oh well. I had a blast...

Went over to my sisters for a birthday party. They had a bouncy castle and sumo suits. It was pretty comical actually. There were way too many little people for my taste but I'm beginning to realize that is something I'm not going to be able to avoid much anymore. Great food too...



Speaking of great food. My brother-in-law has agreed to man the BBQ at the festival! WOO HOO! (He's really good at it)...

Now for the what is probably going to turn out to be the biggest thing I did this weekend. I started watching Lost. I couldn't stop. I went through the two discs that I got in no time. I wanted more. I tried to stream them but ABC failed me. I need more. I need answers. Where did the polar bear come from and why didn't they eat it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment