Monday, July 20, 2009

The Link between BBQ's and Lost

Friday's BBQ was a blast! A buncha peoples came over. We ate. We drank. The NESF gave me a log. It was of great interest to the Himalayan man who assisted me at the convenience store. He told me to go to Nepal. One day...

I rode the Link light rail on Saturday. I haven't uploaded any of the pics and they're at home on my camera so I'm going to wait to do that big ol' post about that. I will say though, I had a good time...

So much Lost! I watched like 10 hours this weekend. I couldn't stop. So much is happening. I've decided that I like Jin. I think that Jack is kind of a cry baby and needs to chill out. WALT! Oh Walt. I hope they don't kill you. But I'm sure that Vincent will find you just as soon as Sayid kills that Analucia bitch. She's got to go at this point, but probably won't. I'm so addicted. I'll probably be up till 1 tonight watching more. I haven't gone to bed before 1 since I've had more episodes to watch and soon I'll have all of it up to season 4. Then I might have to convince my good buddy that we need to watch Season 5. Even if we have to stream it online...

No comments:

Post a Comment