Monday, June 1, 2009

Who brought the witch to the Gay Parade? Does she need surgery?

This was the first weekend in a while that I was out and about on the town. It was good. I am starting to feel like a member of society again. But as my dear friend told me society might not have been entirely ready for me to come back. While I was out yesterday I found myself suffering from a sort of turrets. Borderline(maybe a little further) comments were coming from my mouth left and right. One such instance was at the Fremont Street Fair on Sunday. A 20-something woman was walking by us. Completely disregarding the heat of the day she sported a Gothic black dress, long stockings and a brimmed black hat that rose above her head into a point. Now this woman was obviously a witch, or at least wanted us all to think that she was. So I called her out as such. There were also a couple of situations involving women with unusually large breasts and an elderly women in the PCC wearing a helmet, but I feel those were much more reserved...

I've very close to beating Trauma Center: Second Opinion. I thought that I was going to beat it last night, but even after taking down the "final" formation of GUILT and successfully saving the patient it went on to the side track that I guess I have to finish now. I cannot express how much I'm loving this game. Well I could tell you that I went out and bought the other version of it. That kind of suggests my obsession. DR. STILLES!!...

Today it's all about the Gay Parade. The Scout and I were talking about it yesterday and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. "They gather up all the countries flags and they burn them!" It's just such a good album. Hopefully Of Montreal's next album will be more in the vein of their early stuff. I'm still disappointed in their latest...

On Saturday I found two things that should forever be combined: Buck Hunter and Deerhunter. I spent 2 hours at Redline in West Seattle going between Cryptograms and Microcastles while pilling up buck carcasses in a virtual world. First time I've played since the injury. It was so good to get back at it that I went again on Sunday...

I love that Neutral Milk Hotel was able to help save a carousel. I hope that they use this experience to put together a new album. We've been waiting for over 10 years now. I guess it's more likely to be a case of words on a gravestone: "I waited but you never came"...

I've been blogging a lot lately. This is already the 150th post. Seems like just yesterday was the 100th post...

No comments:

Post a Comment