Monday, June 29, 2009

You think it's easy but you're wrong.

I started off this morning by listening to Pink Floyd. It began with Dark Side, moved on to Wish You Were Here and it ended with Animals. It was the perfect beginning to today...

Seems like a lot of notable people are dying. There are a lot more people dying that aren't notable. I want to know more about them...

I got the first 10 gallon batch of beer done up for the festival. Hopefully it turns out well. I'm really hoping that its done fermenting by Friday. I'd like to use the 3 hours I get off for Independence Day (fuck my boss) to get that done. But we'll see...

It went from Pink Floyd to Pavement...

Speaking of the Fourth of July, I still don't know what I'm going to do. I'm very tempted to go to Alki, but I have a sour taste in my mouth after the horror that was transportation last year. Maybe it won't be so bad since there's no fireworks on the bay. If only I had a boat. Then I'd do it for sure...

The MP is a strange character. He was at my house everyday this weekend. I'm not sure that I'm going to allow him access to my kitchen in the future, but I appreciate his company...

I want to be back on a river...

No comments:

Post a Comment