Friday, June 12, 2009

The subject was always just out of frame

I can't wait to get out of here. I'm sitting at work bored out of my mind and this weekend I finally get to get away. I'm going to Ohanapecosh (SE Mt Rainier) with my dad. Well we're hoping to find a site there. If not we're going to hit up the family compound and pitch tents there. Either way it's going to be nice to get out of Seattle even if its just for the weekend...

I've been fending off boredom by working on the festival. Things are starting to come together nicely. Looks like I still need a few more acts, but I'm also adding a surprise performance. I might release more details as the date nears, but I probably won't. You'll just have to show up to find out...

I mowed the lawn last night. I must say, "Damn, it looks gooood!" It was exhausting though. By the time I was done I was dripping in sweat, my leg throbbed and my skin burned. But my foot didn't hurt. There's a plus...

I'm still obsessed with Deerhunter. It never stops...

No comments:

Post a Comment