Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dripping in Apathy

I'm very indifferent to existence today. I think it might be a defense mechanism to avoid having to deal with things. I know that they need to be addressed but I'm suffering from social fatigue. I had a dream last night. This was the first "nice dream" that I've had in days. I lived on a farm. The dream was more like a lifetime than a single event. No one else lived there. There was a dairy cow, a bull and a few young cow. Three pigs, but one seemed to always be pregnant. There were two goats and a small herd of sheep. A large horse, whose name I can't remember, that I rode everywhere. There was one large field of corn growing to the west of the house. I remember the sight of the sun setting over the harvest. It was perfect. There was many small vegetable gardens and another large area of wheat and barley. Both of my cats were there and a large dog followed me everywhere. To the east was a large range of snow capped peaks. From the edge of the farm I could stand at the base of the stone and look up. I wish I didn't have to wake up. I'd much rather be there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment