Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am the ex-offender

Strange dream last night. I don't remember much. In the beginning I was at home. The neighbors across the street had switched houses, no explanation why. Fast forward and I was in White Center at an old friends house, but he was no where to be found. There were a lot of people there and I didn't know any of them. I sneaked out to run to the convenience store and ran into an old girl friend. Her hair was long and curly. She was with a group of guys that appeared to have gang affiliations. Her face was withered and appeared as though she hadn't slept in days. It was sad and beautiful at the same time...

They let me out in the summer...

I really need to take some initiative on getting the yard ready for the festival. It's a month away now and I still have to build a table. Last night we also worked up a plan for an outdoor bar of sorts. It should be pretty sweet when its done. I'm also getting close on the Tiki stand. I should stop and buy some wicks tonight...

I think I was in a coma...

BLUR! The NESF reminded me of their greatness last night. Now I can't get enough. If there were ever two songs that described me very well I think that they would be Bugman and Trimm Trabb. Kind of a strange contrast, but I guess I am too...

I didn't know what to do...

Quote of the Day: fucked up is not an excuse to piss in the fish tank...

No comments:

Post a Comment