Monday, September 14, 2009

Performance Breakdown

I've started the packing process. It's going better than I anticipated. I've got about 15 boxes done so far and am almost 100% out of the basement (just a couple boxes left). I'm very happy that Mickey came by and picked up the leather chair and drafting table. He also took a bunch of stuff that needed to go to Goodwill that Benson said he was going to donate to a woman's shelter which pleased me as well. Unfortunately I haven't started the kitchen, which I anticipate will be the most beastly. It usually is. But I still have 12 days and I think that should be enough time. My big plan for this week is to finish up the cats room, the bar and begin on the kitchen. I feel like there are a lot of things that I can pack without impacting my ability to cook food. I also think that the roommates are planning to begin the move this week so that should help me to get a better idea of what there is to do once things start getting out the door. I figure if I'm able to stay on course this might just be the easiest move I've ever made. It certainly would be if I could just do it like this...



My ficus is dying again. This plant hates me I think. It's recovery was coming along nicely and now half of it is dying again. I think that I'm just going to have to cut off half of it and hope that solves the problem. Everyone has been telling me to just throw it away, but I can't bring myself to do it...

Went to Ray's OMGWTFBBQ yesterday and OMG WTF was right. It was a great time. His place is amazing. The grass, oh the grass. I could have spent the rest of my life lying in that luscious greenery. There was also an appearance by a couple of American Lady Boy's, I won't say who but I will say they were there...

Saturday might just have been the laziest day that I've had in a long time. I didn't wake up until 2pm and even then I just played video games and watched the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy. It was exactly what I needed...

The Hawks dominated their season opener!!!! It's nice to see the team playing well again. The first quarter was nonsense but once they got through it they really stepped up their game and got the job done. Carlson is a savage and just might be what the team needed to get themselves back into playoff contention. It's a little early to make any solid predictions but I have a very good feeling that we'll be flying high in the NFC West this season...

I can't wait for Embryonic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment