Friday, September 25, 2009

No milk, will ever be our milk


Here's some strange ramblings between myself and the 2x4ster...

2x4ster: soundsza gooda
no milk
will ever be our milk
nae the movie for Jolt Cola
nmae
name
no Google
That milk belongs to that classroom
Desomniac: sounds good man
and btw
yes google
Google is my God
BOW DOWN TO GOOGLE!!!!
2x4ster: Bow Wow
Woof
Desomniac: grrrrrr

2x4ster: hi
Desomniac: hi
nevada only get one reason
just one
no more
no less
oh nevada
2x4ster: say wa?
Desomniac: not wa, nv
2x4ster: nh?
Desomniac: they're next on my list
douchebags fuckin' ignore me
i'm coming out guns blazing
2x4ster: coming out eh
Desomniac: they're going to pay for their actions
or lack there of
2x4ster: prostitution
Desomniac: heads are gonna roll
WHORES!!!!!
2x4ster: mm hmm
Desomniac: Dakotas are still ignoring me
2x4ster: fuckslingers
Desomniac: might have to burnanate the countryside....burnanate the peasants
2x4ster: brainfazers
energyislanders
soul slammers
Desomniac: horse fuckers if you ask me
but probably more like buffalos
me, i'm a watusi man
2x4ster: buffalobangers?
blllluueeeckk!!!
Desomniac: strip the wings, grab a hat and saddle up
2x4ster: sixfeetunderblunder
Desomniac: just make sure you don't get the bufferpes
they're the worst
very pussy
pussy? pus-ee
like gangrenee
you know
2x4ster: buffalobillcodyburpies
are you at lunch?
I should run
Desomniac: No im "working"
where are you running to? or what from?
demons?
are they here?
did they find us!?
2x4ster: I am literally going to go run around the neighborhood
Desomniac: don't be peepin'
2x4ster: IBcreeeeepIN
Desomniac: step
step
now DANCE!
dance like your life depends on it
because it does
2x4ster: Cap'n Crunch is has enslaved the natives in my brain and is forcing them to cultivate Crunchberries in my head
Desomniac: that's definitely going to led to some miss firing neurons
2x4ster: MIss Firing runs the under-oblongata railroad
Desomniac: she also wears a purple garter belt that she puts on and removes with her teeth
quiet sexy really
2x4ster: her teeth are like stars
they come out at night
Desomniac: would be more so if she got those front teeth back
2x4ster: wisdom teeth
silence is golden
Desomniac: and her saliva is made of opals
2x4ster: i need to go
Desomniac: I need to blog this

And now I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment