Monday, September 21, 2009

Looks like we've made it to the end

My computer at home decided to crap out. I came home Friday and all I got were corrupted file notices. Ended up having to format the bitch and now I can't get it to recognize our home network. I've decided to just live without it for a week. It can't be that bad right? Eh, give it a couple days and I'll probably be complaining about it...

The packing is going pretty well. There are still some trouble spots, but that's what the rest of this week is for. I'm very happy to see that the forecast for this weekend so far looks promising. There's nothing worse that having to move in a torrential downpour. Now I'm just starting to get concerned that the truck might not be big enough. I'm going to have to take a closer look at everything...

Also finally got it all figured out when I'm signing the lease and getting keys to the new place: Thursday! Still probably won't move anything till Saturday, but this way I'll be sure I can get in when I show up with the truck...

Last Call at Lucile's was this last weekend. I'm glad everyone was able to show up. I had a good time. There was a key group of people missing, but some unexpected guests made up for it. It wasn't quite like the old times, but I think it was as good as it could get. RIP Lucile.

1 comment: