Friday, September 25, 2009

Looking for Nevada

Oh Silver State why do you shun me? I've visited your lands many a times and you have never come to visit me. Well as I did for the Dakotas now I'm going to give you a reason, sorry you only get one, but it's a good one...

First and for most you took my money. Every time I see you you take my money. Whether it's on The Strip, Downtown Vegas, Reno or Tahoe you always take my money. The crazy part is that I continue to come and see you. And you know why? Because I love your abuse. I get an unbelievable rush from letting you reach into my pockets and feel around for every last dollar. It like being molested by a ghost with neon eyes. Even just passing over in a plane I feel the urge to jump from 40,000 feet and give into you once more. I wonder what airfare is looking like right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment