Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cheers to better days

Today is much better than yesterday for many reason...

The Flaming Lips new album is streaming at www.colbertnation.com I recommend you all take a listen. It's great. Once I get it on my iPod I doubt that I'll listen to anything else for about a month.

Also came out that Pavement is going to be doing a reunion tour in 2010. I'm stoked! I never got to see them before they broke up because I wasn't privy to their existence. I just hope that they don't make this a festival tour. Oh how I hate festivals.

I've also drank about a pot and a half of coffee and am hyper-caffeinated. So even if things are shitty I'm too hyped up to care.

I might post another Unmonitored Outlet post...I can't decide right now.

I know that I've asked this before, but I feel that it's just as valid now as ever: Did you just rub honey all over yourself???

No comments:

Post a Comment