Thursday, March 19, 2009

The world is coming to an end!!!

The skies are bleeding and the ground shakes. The world has come to a standstill and everyone is flooding into the streets in panic. Volcanic eruptions are imminent. We must all join together and stand tall as the giant eagles fly overhead heralding the end of days...

Okay, so the world isn't ending anymore. Which is why I'm able to write this blog. For some reason this morning all Google related websites were down. Youtube, blogger, analytic, search, everything. I was starting to freak out. What would we do in a world without Google? Personally I don't want to live in a world where I'm reduced to Yahoo as a search engine...

I hate getting coffee at work. Not because its bad coffee, but its not great. It's because every morning I go to get a cup there is only about 1/3 of an inch left in the pot. So I'll make a whole new pot and then by the time I get back in there to fill my cup I'm back to square one with a small puddle left in the pot. People around here need to learn to make a pot of coffee and not just pass the buck to the next person...

Quick update on Lucile Street activities...

Chili Cook Off is rapidly approaching. This weekend I'm going to be sending out information about how to register your chili. I really hope to see all of you there stuffing your faces with chili. EAT MORE CHILI!!!!...

I have to brew like crazy this weekend. I need to get 10 gals of IPA and 10 gals of porter done. I didn't do any last weekend, which I now regret. But I work well under pressure. Everything will be ready for the cook off...

Got a call from the city about Lucile Street Summer Fest. It was just a preliminary thing, but I'm optimistic that we'll be about to get the street permit. I will be using the Cook Off as a spring board for Summer Fest stuff. We'll be calling on people to chair different committee's and also starting to rally bands to perform. If you know any musicians or other acts (I'm pretty open) let me know and I'll contact them...

No comments:

Post a Comment