Friday, March 20, 2009

It's not my fault!

I started off this morning by being ripped apart by a customer because someone else lied to him. I understand that he bought the shit from me, but it wasn't me that lied to him it was the damn factory. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!...

Okay well now things to be calming down here at work so I can get back to bloggin'...

IT'S FRIDAY!!! WOOHOOO...

I'm about to start cloning my enormous Roma tomato plant. If anyone is interested in getting a clone hit me up. I have a feeling there will be plenty of them...

I went to the T-Mobile store last night. I've now decided that I need to get a G1 phone. Hopefully I'll get one for my birthday. Then I could do this anywhere without having to deal with predictive text on my blackberry. That would make me the happiest boy in all land...

I am still listening to a lot of TV on the Radio. They're amazing. Everyone go check them out! NOW...

I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend, but I feel like i have a lot of plans. I know that I've got to get to gettin' on the brewin. And there is a thing on Saturday night at Kink Street that I really want to attend. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything. If I committed to making plans with you and they're not on this list hit me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment