Monday, March 23, 2009

Week in Facebook

Here's something new for all of you who don't follow me on Facebook. I've gone through and compiled my status updates over the last week. We'll see how this turns out...

... just added a bunch of pics to the Lucile Street Brewing page ... but more importantly, is anyone down for Murderball. 1:30 at SU. http://www.seattleslam.org/events.cfm ... home now, wishing I'd stayed out later ... just watched Ben Bernanke on 60 Minutes ... contains less than 1% juice ... getting very angry ... ready to make some Irish food, but is going to have to wait till tomorrow ... just got a call from the city about getting a block party permit...i'm optimistic! ... pumped about all the response about the permit and the Chili Cook Off! EAT MORE CHILI!!!!!! ... brought shepherd's pie to work today...I can taste it already ... preheatin' the oven for shepherd pie! ... never stops ... going CRAZY!!!!! ... about to start rubbin' honey all over himself ... what's up with everyone disliking honey!? ... "it's like God took our picture, before he kills us" ... If I could just leave my body for the night ... it's all about Reckoner ... fading out again ... thinking about moving to Detroit...it's SOOOOO cheap to buy real estate ... disgusted by the idea of hunting polar bear http://www.polarbearhunting.net/ ... needs to plan himself a bday party. Didn't realize it was so close! ... lost myself ... trying to stream the Sounders FC game
GODDAMN COMCAST!!! Can't stream the game because my ISP isn't supported by ESPN :( ... Sounders FC!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! ... Welcome Spring ... lost between the notes ... is old school! What now fools! ... is the monsoon! Get ready to feel my reign!!! ... drinking that sweet sweet IPA ... is going to try to convince his father to do a podcast talk show together...it'd be good ... bouts to brew up 10 gal of IPA and 10 gal of Porter...BREW DAY!!!! ... brew sessions success! The IPA is already fermenting like crazy!!!! ... experiencing immense pain in the foot ... wondering if the pain in my foot is caused by raccoon voodoo ... doesn't care if it hurts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment