Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let's talk worms!

I can barely see right now. I just rubbed my eye and I think there was some jalapeno juices on my finger. It's painful. My vision is blurring. In some ways it seems as though the world around me is now displaying future scenes, but they're very hard to make out...

I haven't been bowling in a while now. I think that I should go soon. I find it relaxing. Maybe I'll go after work and just watch the pins re-rack themselves over a plate of lack luster nachos. I probably won't...

Nathan and I went to play Buck Hunter last night. We fought through the rain to get down to Hooverville, only to find that it was recently burnt out by a fire. You could still smell the burn wood in the wet air. Needless to say we were disappointed. We wandered through Sodo to Pioneer Square checking every bar we could think of for Buck Hunter with no luck. We ended up at Collin's which wasn't too bad at all, but I still wish we'd gotten to play Buck Hunter...

Chili Cook Off is coming up. I'm hoping to get out the information soon. I can tell you that the date is going to be April 18th. There will also most likely be admission fees this year in order to help offset the overall cost of the event and hopefully get some money together for the Festival. It's going to be huge this year...

I've been having a reoccurring dream of sorts. Reoccurring in the sense that it always happens in the same place. It's never a bad dream. I live on a farm with a large library in the center of an octagonal outer wall that is thick enough as to house all the necessary provisions to sustain life. I wish I was there now...

I guess this isn't about worms at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment