Saturday, March 7, 2009

I fought the death and I won!!!

The fever has finally subsided. I woke up at 5am this morning and felt great! So now we can get back to some more serious bloggin'...

I've can't believe the utter indecency of Rush Limbaugh. It's one thing to speak out against the President or other politicians based on their politics but to make such a blatantly despicable attack on a senior member of the senate based on an illness is too far. Shame on Limbaugh, Shame....

It's snowing in Seattle again. Is this just a natural occurrence or is it the beginning of a long line of climate changes that we are unable to stop?...

Are you interested in leaving a message for God? Well now you can! A Dutch artist has set up a mobile phone where you can call a leave a message for God. I wonder if he's planning on calling anyone back...

No comments:

Post a Comment